On July 2009, Sakai 2.6.0 was released!
Sakai 2.6 addresses over 1500 issues and enhancements, including a number of security and performance enhancements.
- Features a number of functionality enhancements, internationalization and performance improvements, and support for IBM Websphere and DB2.
- Binds to a reorganized, repackaged set of low-level "kernel" services that are now released separately.
- Features a new license, the Educational Community License, version 2.0.
Sakai 2.6.0 Distributions
- Source, binary and demo versions are available at the Sakai Subversion repository or from the Sakai 2.6.0 website.
Documentation and Overview
- Sakai 2.6 Documentation (Overview, Installation, Configuration, etc.)
- Sakai 2.6 Overview (PowerPoint)